CALL FOR PAPER
32nd Asian Association of Open Universities Annual Conference
24-26 October 2018
Melia Hanoi Hotel
The AAOU Annual Conference is a stimulating forum for all those associated with open and distance learning in Asia, particularly academics, administrators and students. It provides a focal point for bringing everyone up to date on the issues, ideas and developments in the field of open distance learning. This conference will mainly approach to the role of Open Education in Human Resource Development in Asia’s Period of Integration. The increasing presence of delegates from many countries all over the world demonstrates the efforts and prestige of the AAOU members including HOU to create an international forum for academic exchange in open and distance education. This conference will be an occasion for participants such as staff, lecturers of HOU as well as other distance institutions/countries to promote science research regarding open and distance learning.
The main theme for the 32nd Annual Conference of the Asian Association of Open University is “Open Education in Human Resource Development in Asia’s Period of Integration”. The theme is timely because with the rapid advancement in technology for learning, there are indeed plenty of opportunities for ODL (Open Distance Learning) institutions to explore and to expand the capability of ODL in human resourse development for Asia in Period of Integration.
The conference will address the following sub-themes:
– Human Resource Development in Open Universities
– Open Education in Technical, Vocational, and Skills Development
– Open Education Practices in Foreign Languages and Academic Disciplines
– New Technologies in Open Education
– Abstract submission: 30 April 2018
– Notification of acceptance: 30 June 2018
– Full paper submission: 15 August 2018
– In order to submit your abstract, click here
– In order to submit your full paper, click here